NCU Staff Listing
REQUEST FOR QUOTE
MEDICAL SERVICES PROVISION FOR TITANS CRICKET
CLOSING DATE MONDAY 8 AUGUST, 2016
Titans Cricket wishes to appoint a Medical Service Provider to provide professional Events Medical Services. The service provider must have extensive experience in the medical field. Titans Cricket will enter into a services agreement with the service provider based on the below terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions
The Medical Service Provider will:
- Comply with all applicable laws set out by the National Health Act 2003 (i.e.: the service provider will provide medical services to Titans Cricket in such a manner as to comply with the SANS 10366 and SASREA act to protect Titans Cricket).
- Submit, keep and maintain all records and documents as Titans Cricket may reasonably require the service provider to keep in the performance of their services.
- Provide the services to Titans Cricket in accordance with all reasonable directions given to the service provider by Titans Cricket.
- Provide a service with the level of care, skill competence, diligence and judgment which may be expected of a professional organization experienced in providing services of the type and complexity prescribed; and in a highly professional and ethical manner.
- Be known as the official and sole medical service provider to Titans Cricket.
- The service provider will maintain a medical room onsite at SuperSport Park. The medical facility will be equipped by the service provider with all relevant and required equipment for the sole use of the service provider at all matches and events.
- Positioning of branded signage in selected areas of the stadium during all domestic cricket matches held at SuperSport Park.
- Allocated complimentary tickets for all domestic cricket matches played at SuperSport Park.
The duration of the services shall be 36 months (3 years).
The services shall commence on the commencement date, as on the date of signature thereof and shall continue for the term stated which can be extended upon mutual agreement by Titans Cricket and the service provider.
Titans Cricket proposes that medical services for all domestic cricket matches be provided as a sponsorship with the understanding that the medical service provider will be granted marketing opportunities within the stadium during these events.
PLEASE SEND THE QUOTES BY NO LATER THAN 16H00, WEDNESDAY 10 AUGUST, 2016
Mr J. Kubeka